I Beat Minecraft!

Today has been our first anniversary of playing Minecraft, so I'm making a post to show you everything I've done since the last post. Enjoy!

The mansion build is pretty much complete, so I've been doing a bunch of other building projects. I built a watchtower to house my portal to the Nether roof, I built a barn to shelter my animals and steeds, and I started to build a large crop field next to the barn. I've also been doing a lot of exploring. I went across my ocean to find a landmass on the other side, and on that I found an incredible lush cave! While caving I discovered something very special: A huge vein of iron!

But the thing I am most proud of is that I am now a dragon slayer. That's right! I actually went to the End and defeated the Ender Dragon. I hope you enjoy these screenshots!





A super-smelter inside Ashton Place.

My auto-filtered storage system.

The dining room.

The ground floor.

The manual storage system.

This was an annoying incident. I accidentally started a fire in Ashton Place, and only barely managed to stop it!

The watchtower, with Ashton Place on its left.

An awesome lush cave! (Sorry about all the data onscreen.)

A huge iron vein, which I discovered in a dark, forbidding deepslate cavern.

The Ender Dragon has been defeated!


Comments

Popular Posts