Merry Christmas!
Yesterday was Christmas! As soon as we woke up, we woke up Mom and dragged her to our stockings so we could empty them. I got a lot of candy, a cap gun, and a Lego Spinjitzu Burst set.
After breakfast, we opened the rest of our presents. I got a really fun game called Mastermind, a Lego Technic set, Poker chips, some books, a deck of Star Wars cards, and a remote controlled car.
After lunch, we went to Charlie and Laura's house. I brought Mastermind so I could play it with them. When we got there, we played with Charlie's Nerf guns for a bit, then I played some games of Mastermind with them. After that was dinner, then desert, which was a big cake. Then we watched some cricket. Charlie let me borrow his BopIt! set, which is really fun to play. Best... Christmas... EVER!
Comments
Post a Comment