Today is Ava's birthday, and she turned three! We went to Dinosaur Land as a treat. There were over 50 life-size models of dinosaurs, saber-toothed tigers, and other prehistoric creatures. There was even a model of a shark that you could go inside! Ava was a little freaked out by all of it. She didn't want to leave Mom!
There were tons of really cool models, including Tyrannosaurus Rex, Ankylosaurus, Apatosaurus, and tons of others. When we were finished, we went to the gift shop to get something. I chose three model skeletons of Pteranodon, Iguanodon, and Triceratops. I also chose a ninja sword (I have absolutely no idea why ninja swords were at Dinosaur Land). Dinosaur Land is really cool!
 |
| SHARK!! |
 |
| My siblings have been eaten. How sad. |
 |
| SQUID! |
 |
| His stare is terrible. |
 |
| Stegosaurus. |
 |
| Tyrannosaurus Rex, my favourite dinosaur! |
 |
| An epic battle! |
 |
| CRUNCH! Lunchtime! |
 |
| Huge cobra! |
 |
| He's gonna charge! RUN!! |
Comments
Post a Comment