Police parade!

Last night, we went to the chapel to see the police parade. Every year on October 6, the police and some other emergency services to a special parade. We waited by the corner for the parade to show up. After a few minutes, we heard the sirens. and then they arrived! There were police cars, firetrucks, and I don't think I saw any ambulances. The sirens were really loud! One of the officers even threw candy out to us! Ava was really excited!

After the cars had passed, went down to the parking lot in front of the chapel, where they had parked. I'm sure, that for Ollie and Ava, this was the best night of their lives! We saw a lot of officers. I even got to do an elbow bump with the mayor!! After that we walked around a bit, looking at the emergency vehicles. And then we saw a police sniffer dog! It was pretty cool.

The police officers had been handing out some sort of goodie bags, with some toys in them. When we got home, we opened them up and guess what was in them? A toy badge, a whistle, a keychain, and police glasses! I've already got that toy gun that Joshua gave me, and a pair of handcuffs, so I guess that makes me an officer!

But we didn't have much time to enjoy, because it was time for bed. It took me a while to fall asleep, because I've really been looking forward to writing this post!

REALLY LOUD!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts