Yesterday me and Elle went to Joshua's house! Joshua's mother picked us up and drove us over there. When we got there, we all went over to the chickens. They had enlarged the coup, and it was pretty big! Then we went inside. Joshua brought down a game called Stratego, and we played it. Joshua won😡. Then we had some snacks. There were minty chocolate biscuits, which were very delicious! Matthias put on a movie while we were having snacks. It was
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.
After a while, Joshua paused the movie and we both went out to jump on the trampoline. I went very high one time! When I went back in, I played a game of Stratego with Matthias. This time, I won. After that, we all went outside to see the cats. The first one we saw was named Socks. They have a cat house on their front porch that the cats could get into and relax. When we looked in there, we found the other cat, who's named Snowy.
Then Joshua got out a toy gun that can shoot little balls. He taught me gun safety with it, like where the safety switch is, how to hold the gun, and a few other things. Then it was time to leave. The kids let me keep Stratego and the gun! They're really nice friends. Matthias went inside to get some bullets for the gun. Since we got home, I've played over 11 games of Stratego with my sisters, and a couple with my Mom, and I've only lost on two or three of those games.
This morning, I used a shoe box to make a target for the gun. Then after breakfast, I took the gun and the target downstairs and fired off some rounds. I got 170 points! I hope you enjoy these pictures!
 |
| The gun is a model of a 6mm Caliber. |
 |
| It looks really cool! |
 |
| The safety switch. |
 |
| The gun's magazine. |
 |
| Some of the gun's bullets. |
 |
| The target for the gun. (Look carefully, and you'll see the marks where the bullets hit.) |
Comments
Post a Comment