A boring park and a lot more marbles!

At 9:30 in the morning, we went to a new park. The drive was 20-30 minutes long, and while we were in the car we listened to an audio book and had some snacks. When we got there, there were no kids my age, so I didn't make any friends there (Elle probably did. For her, making friends is easier than talking!). Luckily, I had brought my backpack with the Perplexus Epic puzzle that the Vyners gave me, two books, and my camera.

When we got there, I took out my camera to take some photos. As soon as I turned it on, the battery died😖😡😖😡. It was so annoying! I did a bit of the puzzle, read a bit, and did some more of the puzzle. Finally, we went home. That park was really boring! If some of my friends had been there, it would have been more fun. While we were driving back home, we listened to some more of the audio book and had more snacks. I had Cheese Curls (which were, you guessed it, delicious!).

When we got home, we had lunch and watched some TV, we went to our rooms. Then a package came. Mom opened it, and it was a 130 piece marble run! We've wanted a marble run for a while, and now we have it! We opened it right away, and I couldn't play with it right away because the other kids were hoarding the pieces. (Ava got under the impression that it was hers, and tried to take all the marbles. [If I haven't mentioned her before, Ava is my little sister and the youngest in the family]) I went to my room to wait until the excitement had died down so I could get a turn.

When Mom and the others went to pick up Dad from work, I took all the pieces to my room and started building the huge marble run in the instructions. The instructions were very hard to follow! They don't show you what pieces to use next or where you have to put them, they just show you a picture of what it looks like with the next pieces on. Thankfully, I figured out how to do it.

Then I brought it out to the coffee table in the living room. I was worried it would break when I picked it up, but it held long enough for me to get it to the coffee table. After dinner Ava wrecked the marble run that I had laboured on for who knows how long (I worked on it for ten minutes , I was just exaggerating there). The girls have taken it to their room and locked Ava out so she can't bother them. As expected, Ava was not happy! In a few minutes I'll have to go to bed, so now I must end this post. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts