Cannonball!

 Guess where we went today? We went to the pool! There were three pools, a toddler pool, a pool for older kids, and an adult-sized pool. I played in the bigger two.  Charlie and Laura came with us. They had brought their water guns, and we had a big water fight with them and some other kids.🔫 After we had spent a while in the second pool, we went over to the adult pool. We did a ton of bombs💣, and then a couple of swimming races. I lost every time!😡😡 Charlie and Laura had to leave early to pick up their Dad from work. they let us borough some of their water guns. Our Dad was going to be picked up by someone else, so we could stay for longer. When i had first gotten in, I had forgotten to take off my watch. It is water resistant, so it kind of broke. It still works alright, but water found its way inside the watch, so now you can barely see through the screen. Mom ordered a new watch for me. It should be here by Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts