A really fun evening!
Yesterday we went to have dinner at someone's house. Two of their kids were named Matthias (I think that's how you spell it) and Joshua. When we arrived, Joshua showed me their chickens. They had fenced off a good-sized area of their yard and put the chickens in there. They had also built a shelter for the chickens. First Joshua showed us the adult chickens, then he showed us the chicks. They were so cute!
Then we went inside for dinner. Me, Matthias, Elle, Thea, and Ollie took our food over to the coffee table so we could watch a movie while we ate. Matthias put on Hotel Transylvania. It was hilarious!😂 😂 For dinner, I had a hamburger with cheddar cheese on it in a bun with ketchup and mustard. Joshua got out some Dorito chips as well. After I had finished the hamburger, I had a sausage in a bun with ketchup and mustard (and some more chips). It was delicious! After that, we even got two cookies and an ice cream cone each! They were (you guessed it) delicious!
After dinner, we went outside to play. Joshua's dad had made a fire, and we roasted marshmallows. Then Joshua brought out a collection of bullet shells he had been making. He even let me keep two of the shells!
After that, Matthias brought down Laser X guns, and me and Joshua played a quick game. I was the one who got killed, though. After a bit, it was time to leave. It was already 8:30 PM, long past our usual bedtime! We drove home and went straight to bed.
Comments
Post a Comment