Bye-bye, bunkbeds!
Today we took apart our bunkbeds so that they would be ready to be shipped. Dad started with the girls' bunkbed. I got to help him with it, and so did Elle. First, Dad took off the mattresses. Then he started to take the bunkbed apart. I unscrewed a lot of parts on the bunkbed. One time, I was supporting a board while Dad unscrewed it. When Dad had finished unscrewing it, it suddenly fell, and nearly smashed on my foot! Luckily, I was able to stop it with my arm (it was heavy!).
After Dad had finished the girls' bunkbed, he started work on the bunkbed that me and Oliver had. After he had taken off the mattresses, he realised that he had to use a wrench to take out the screws. After a while of searching, he found the right wrench and started to take the bunkbed apart. I helped him again. Taking apart that bunkbed was much easier than apart the girls' one!
After that, Mom helped me and the girls set up our mattresses on the floors of our rooms. After we had finished, Ava came into my room. She really enjoys jumping on the beds!
After Dad had finished the girls' bunkbed, he started work on the bunkbed that me and Oliver had. After he had taken off the mattresses, he realised that he had to use a wrench to take out the screws. After a while of searching, he found the right wrench and started to take the bunkbed apart. I helped him again. Taking apart that bunkbed was much easier than apart the girls' one!
After that, Mom helped me and the girls set up our mattresses on the floors of our rooms. After we had finished, Ava came into my room. She really enjoys jumping on the beds!
Comments
Post a Comment