Quiz

1. Which method of transportation would you like most?
a) A chariot
b) A litter
c) A horse



2. What clothes would you prefer?
a) A red cape and a laurel wreath
b) Reed sandals and a wig
c) Silver armour and a sword

3. What pet would you like most?
a) A lion
b) A cat
c) A dragon

4. What food would you prefer?
a) Pasta
b) Goat cheese
c) Deer meat

5. What home would you like most?
a) A mansion
b) A mud hut
c) A castle

6. How would you spend the day?
a) Watching gladiators fight
b) Playing in a desert
c) Watching a joust

7. What colour do you like most?
a) Purple
b) Gold
c) Blue

8. If you were going into battle, what weapon would you use?
a) Spear
b) Dagger
c) Sword


Results

Roman

If you answered A to most of the questions, you probably would have most liked living in ancient Rome.

Egyptian

If you answered B to most of the questions, you probably would have most liked living in ancient Egypt.

Medieval

If you answered C to most of the questions, you probably would have most liked living in the Middle Ages.

Comments

  1. Hi Finn,

    how are you? I really like your quiz. I hope you do more.

    It's Christian and I choose 1c,2c,3c,4a,5c,6c,7c,8c.

    I guess the middle ages it is.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Finn,
    It's Gabrielle. How are you? I love your opinion quizzes they are really creative. I hope you do more in the future.

    My answers for the quizz are:
    1c,2b,3b,4a,5a,6b,7b, and 8b.

    From my answers I guess I am on the eygpt category. Anyway I do like eygpt. Thank ypu for making these quizzes. I really enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turns out I'm Egyptian! Thanks for helping me figure that out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Finn, this is Isabel. Thank you for the quiz, I really liked it. I came up with Egyptian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Finn, Nathan here. Cool quiz, I never thought I would like to live in Roman times but now you have got me thinking I may have enjoyed it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts