Hi everybody! For the past 6 months, I have been playing Minecraft, believe it or not! I started up a random world in Survival Mode, and it turned out really great. I spotted a village in the distance in the first few minutes, and there was a large hill nearby that was LOADED with iron! I spent a while with iron gear, just exploring the world and caving, then I started building a big mansion as my base. After a little while, I started trading with the villagers to acquire diamond equipment (which lasts a whole lot longer than iron tools!). At this point, the facade of the mansion (which I'm calling Ashton Place) is now pretty much complete, so I thought I'd put some screenshots on my blog to show you what it's like.
 |
| My original shelter |
 |
| An enchanted book |
 |
| A village |
 |
| The beginnings of my mansion! |
 |
| A very strange-looking creature in the dangerous lands of the Nether, with a bastion remnant structure looming in the background |
 |
| If you play in Java Edition, you can use this world seed to play in the same world as I am! |
Comments
Post a Comment