A couple weeks ago was my 13th birthday, my first day as a teenager! I only got two presents, but they were great. The first one was Jenga, and the second one was a Lego Imperial Shuttle (
Lambda-class)! I built the whole thing that night, and it looks awesome! It also came with Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader minifigures!
The next day was my birthday party. It was a games party, and we started by playing Apples to Apples. After this, I opened the presents my friends had brought. They were: Three games, called Splendor, Catan Dice Game, and Five Crowns, a Lego Star Wars set, a book about different Star Wars languages, and a scout trooper helmet (one of my friends actually made that last one himself!).
A few days later, Charlie (who wasn't able to come to my party), gave me a really awesome present, a book called Ultimate Star Wars! I've already read through the whole thing.
 |
| Best present ever!! |
 |
| "If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny." |
 |
| "I am a Jedi, like my father before me." |
 |
| 501st Legion clone troopers (and battle droids). |
Comments
Post a Comment