A great birthday!

Today is my 12th birthday! Charlie and Laura came over for a party. Me and Charlie played The Game of Life, and I won. Then we had lunch, which was hot dogs (my favourite!). After lunch, I opened my presents. The first one was a Swiss Army knife! I've only been wanting one FOR PRACTICALLY MY WHOLE LIFE! I also got a puzzle just like the one Charlie and Laura have, a World War 1 book, and a small painting of Saint Nicholas (because today is his feast day). I also got a present from Charlie and Laura, a VEX Robotics catapult! I can't wait to build it!

After this, we had cake. It was delicious! Then we watched a movie and had goodie bags. We pretty much ate our whole bags! My birthday has been very fun!

A really fun (and sometimes frustrating) puzzle!


I finally got a pocketknife!


One of my favourite subjects in history!


A really cool VEX Robotics catapult!

Comments

Popular Posts