PIZZA PARTY!

At 11:30, we got in the car and headed to Mass. Two kids, Robbie and Lucy, were having their First Holy Communion there. After Mass finished, we went to their house for one of my favourite things in the world: a pizza party! When we arrived, Robbie and Lucy were having their pictures taken, so we waited until they were finished to go down. Then we gave them their presents.

We stayed outside for a bit, then went inside. Their house was really nice. By the door, there was a room filled with my favourite objects: books! To the other side of the door was a room about the same size with couches in it. In the kitchen, there was a table with two fancy-looking cakes on it!

We sat down for a bit, and then Joshua and Matthias arrived! Me and Joshua got some apple cider and chatted for a bit. The apple cider was good.

After a bit, we went upstairs to see Robbie's room. He had a bed that was raised above the ground. It was like a bunk bed, but I can't really call it that, because there was no bed on the bottom. We went outside after that, and played around until it was time to have pizza. In a couple minutes, I had eaten two slices of it!

I got another slice and went down to the basement with Joshua and the other boys. There were a ton of toys down there. After a while, I was finished eating pizza, and I was just hanging around in the basement and outside.

Then it was time for cake! All the kids got into a lineup and got a slice (mine was chocolate!), then we all went down to the basement again. Joshua and Matthis had to leave after they finished their cake. I wish they could have stayed for longer! After I finished my cake, I went upstairs and got a cupcake. After I finished it, I didn't have any more food. I just stayed in the basement and played with the toys until it was time to go. We had stayed there for over three hours! Time really flies when you're having fun.

Comments

Popular Posts