A couple days ago, I started work on a Halloween costume for trick-or-treating. Can you guess what it is? It's a First Order stormtrooper costume! First I made the helmet. I did it on a piece of cardboard, and I'm just going to use an elastic band to clip it on my head. I used an episode from Art fo Kids Hub on Youtube to draw the helmet, but I drew the helmet a bit bigger than on the video, so it would fit my head. I had drawn the helmet on a piece of paper, so I glued it onto the cardboard and let it dry overnight.
The next day, I started work on the breastplate. I drew one bit on a piece of paper, and let that dry. Then I got another piece of cardboard, and used that to make the shield. I stuck four pieces of paper on it, and let the glue dry. Then I drew the shield design on it.
Then my Dad helped me with the cutting. First he cut out the helmet, then the shield, then the breast plate. Now all I've got left to make is the blaster, and then the costume is finished!
 |
| The finished helmet! Mom has to buy the right elastic to stick it on my head. |
 |
| A real stormtrooper helmet |
 |
| This is what the mask will look like on my face. |
 |
| The breastplate (I'm just going to use rope to tie it around my stomach). |
 |
| The finished shield! |
 |
| A real stormtrooper shield. |
Comments
Post a Comment