A new piano

Today we got a new piano! Just up the road, there's a big house. The previous owners passed away, so now everything in the house is for sale. On the lower level, there was a piano that Dad wanted to get. On the top level, there were paintings, cups, and a big table of jewellery. Mom let the girls each get something. Thea chose a bracelet, but there was nothing there that Elle wanted. On the table, there were four coins that weren't American. I LOVE collecting money from different countries, so Mom let me take those.

Later, Dad went to pick up the piano and bring it back. As soon as it was in our house, the kids crowded around it. Mom said they weren't allowed to just then, and Ava sure was disappointed! Right now, Ollie is playing on it.

Tonight we're going to have hamburgers for dinner!😋😃😋 After dinner, we'll go to Mass. Me, Elle, and Mom went to the library earlier today. I finally got a library card! That library was huge! There were tons of books. Hopefully I'll get to go there again!

Comments

Popular Posts