Visiting Michael's house
Last Friday we went to Michael's house! When we got there, Michael and his brothers, Tim and Chris, had built a marble run out of Magnetiles. I had brought 5 of my marbles to put down the course. The kids had just got a big First Order Flametrooper toy. We stood it up in the center of the course to see how much damage it would make when the marbles knocked it over. It only got knocked over once, though (which was very frustrating!).
After that, we got to have a chocolate chip cookie (it was delicious!), and then we made a new marble run (see video below). Then we watched a video of Jelle's Marble Runs (it was really cool!).
After that we had lunch. I had a tomato, lettuce, and cheese sandwich. After that I had a PBJ sandwich. Then we played Jenga. I beat Michael, Tim, and Chris in it! It was really fun.
Then it was time to go home. We had a lot of fun during our visit. What a great day!
After that, we got to have a chocolate chip cookie (it was delicious!), and then we made a new marble run (see video below). Then we watched a video of Jelle's Marble Runs (it was really cool!).
Then it was time to go home. We had a lot of fun during our visit. What a great day!
Comments
Post a Comment