Preparing to move
In less than a month, we are going to move to the United States! Dad lost his job over a year ago, and last year, he got a new job in America. We are going to sell my shelves, so I had to move all of my stuff that was on it into my cupboard. There was barely enough room to fit it all!
Today me and Elle each got another confirmation present: a Bible! I've already read a chapter from it, and Elle has just started reading hers.
Before we move, Mom and Dad are going to sell our car. After they sell it, they're going to rent a twelve-seater van until we move. I can't wait until we rent it! (Hopefully it'll have much more leg space. Our other car barely has any.)
A few days before we move, movers are going to pack up all of our stuff to ship it to America. After that, we'll be living in a townhouse until we move. We are going to pick some stuff to take with us on the plane and to keep us occupied until all of our other stuff arrives in America. I can't wait until we move!
Today me and Elle each got another confirmation present: a Bible! I've already read a chapter from it, and Elle has just started reading hers.
Before we move, Mom and Dad are going to sell our car. After they sell it, they're going to rent a twelve-seater van until we move. I can't wait until we rent it! (Hopefully it'll have much more leg space. Our other car barely has any.)
A few days before we move, movers are going to pack up all of our stuff to ship it to America. After that, we'll be living in a townhouse until we move. We are going to pick some stuff to take with us on the plane and to keep us occupied until all of our other stuff arrives in America. I can't wait until we move!
Comments
Post a Comment