Elle's 9th birthday
Today is Elle's 9th birthday! When I got up, I made her a card and said happy birthday to her. After breakfast, Elle went with Dad to drop off the car to get it roadworthy. While she was gone, Mom wrapped her presents. When Elle got back, she opened her presents. She got a Twisty Petz family, a Bill Peet book, a small LEGO set, and a tiny shopping trolley. She was very excited!
A while after Elle had opened her presents, the Costins came to drop off a cake and say happy birthday to Elle. Mom chatted with them for a while, and then they left. The cake is a strawberry cake. I can't wait to taste it!
During lunch, we did a video chat with Grandma. We said hi to her, and then Mom and Grandma chatted for a while. Veronica came to say happy birthday and give a present to Elle, so Mom had to end the video chat. Michael and his brothers will come over to say happy birthday to Elle as well.
For her movie pick, Elle picked a movie called Cats. Elle chose hamburgers for dinner, and we are going to have the strawberry cake for dessert. I bet Elle is really enjoying her birthday!
A while after Elle had opened her presents, the Costins came to drop off a cake and say happy birthday to Elle. Mom chatted with them for a while, and then they left. The cake is a strawberry cake. I can't wait to taste it!
During lunch, we did a video chat with Grandma. We said hi to her, and then Mom and Grandma chatted for a while. Veronica came to say happy birthday and give a present to Elle, so Mom had to end the video chat. Michael and his brothers will come over to say happy birthday to Elle as well.
For her movie pick, Elle picked a movie called Cats. Elle chose hamburgers for dinner, and we are going to have the strawberry cake for dessert. I bet Elle is really enjoying her birthday!
I did enjoy it-Elle
ReplyDelete