Thea's first Holy Communion

Yesterday Thea had her first Holy Communion! We went to the 12:30 mass, and I altar served. Thea looked very beautiful in her dress.

After mass, we went to the Peralta's house to celebrate. Father Dillon, our parish priest, came as well. Rickey and me played Poker for a while, and then it was time to have dinner. We had potato salad, my Dad's sourdough bread, and a different sort of salad. It was delicious!

After dinner, me and Rickey played Laser X. Elle and Lucia, Rickey's little sister, joined in. Me and Lucia were on Team Blue, and Rickey and Elle were on Team Red. We played Laser X for hours, and most of the time, my team won.

After we had played Laser X, Rickey got out a Nerf gun that could shoot toy cars. He also got out some small plastic barrels that had come with the blaster. If you could shoot a car into a barrel, you would get points.

Then it was time for cake. We had an El Salvadore (I'm not sure if I spelled it right) cake. We also had ice cream with it. It was delicious! Thea also got some presents. She got a LEGO model, a rosary, and some other stuff.

Then it was time to go home. I wished that we could have stayed for longer. What a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts