Finn's Marble Races: Season 1, Match 7
Welcome back to Finn's Marble Races! Hopefully you've seen videos of match 6. Stripe was eliminated after that match, and Unicorn won. This is the final match of season 1. Whoever wins this will be declared the winner of the season.
The orange and black marble is "Bengal Tiger" and the white marble with lots of colourful stripes is "Unicorn". I hope you enjoy the races!
The orange and black marble is "Bengal Tiger" and the white marble with lots of colourful stripes is "Unicorn". I hope you enjoy the races!
Race #1
1st place: NO MARBLES IN FIRST PLACE
Marbles that didn't finish: All marbles, 2 points lost for each one
Finishers: 0
Race #2
1st place: Bengal Tiger, 6 points gained
2nd place: NO MARBLES IN SECOND PLACE
Marbles that didn't finish: Unicorn, 2 points lost
Finishers: 1
Race #3
1st place: Bengal Tiger, 6 points gained
2nd place: NO MARBLES IN SECOND PLACE
Marbles that didn't finish: Unicorn, 2 points lost
Finishers: 0
Race #4
1st place: NO MARBLES IN FIRST PLACE
Marbles that didn't finish: All marbles, 2 points lost for each one
Finishers: 0
Race #5
1st place: NO MARBLES IN FIRST PLACE
Marbles that didn't finish: All marbles, 2 points lost for each one
Finishers: 0
I hope you enjoyed watching the videos! Now, we'll see who won the match:
Bengal Tiger: 6 points 🥇
Unicorn: -10 points 🥈 Eliminated
Bengal Tiger is the winner of season 1! Congratulations to everybody who was cheering for Bengal Tiger. Now we'll see what rank each marble got in season 1:
Bengal Tiger 🥇
Unicorn 🥈
Stripe 🥉
Ghost 4th
Moss 5th
Striped Ghost 6th
Bluey 7th
Blue Ghost 8th
I hope you enjoyed these videos of season 1. If you have any ideas for a racetrack, please comment and tell me about it, and I might build it for a future match. Thanks for watching!
Bengal Tiger 🥇
Unicorn 🥈
Stripe 🥉
Ghost 4th
Moss 5th
Striped Ghost 6th
Bluey 7th
Blue Ghost 8th
I hope you enjoyed these videos of season 1. If you have any ideas for a racetrack, please comment and tell me about it, and I might build it for a future match. Thanks for watching!
Comments
Post a Comment