My 11th birthday

12 days ago, I had my 11th birthday. It was really fun. We went to Scienceworks to celebrate. When we got there, I saw that they had put in videogames! I spent nearly an hour playing videogames, and when I was finished, we went outside to have lunch. When we were finished having lunch, we went back inside.

There's this place in Scienceworks where you can build a 3-D model of a future car on a computor. I spent 20 minutes on it just building cars, and when I was finished, we did some more stuff and then went home.

When we got home, we had to get ready for choir practice, which we go to every Friday. My friend Michael was there, and he gave me a present, which was a Nerf blaster called the Disruptor. His brothers, Timothy and Christopher, came as well.

We had hot dogs for dinner (one of my favourites!) and then I got to open my presents. I got a toy safe, a spy pen ( which writes in invisible ink), and the 6th book in the Hardy Boys' Adventures. Then we had blueberry pie (with our own blueberries) for dessert. It was a great birthday. I can't wait for my 12th birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts