Christmas Day
Yesterday was Christmas! When we woke up, we went to our stockings to see what we got. I had gotten a bag of candy, some nuts, a new wallet, and a Transformer. We played with our new toys for a while, and then we had breakfast.
After breakfast, we went to the 9:00 mass. I altar served during it. I was the only server there, so I had to do almost everything (except the incense). When we got home, we opened the presents that were under the tree. I got a book, a digital camera, a headlamp, and a lego set and some candy from grandma.
After we opened presents, we went to the Peralta's house. My friend Rickey had gotten boxing robots for Christmas, and we played with them for hours. There was a lot of food, including chocolates, candy canes, M&Ms, cake, and breadsticks.
After we ate, Rickey got to open another present. It was a set of two Laser X blasters. His brother Nicholas got the same set as well. After me and Rickey installed the batteries, we turned on the blasters and started shooting at each other. Marianna, Rickey's big sister, played as well.
After a few more hours, it was time for us to go home. We had been at their house for more then 6 hours! When we go home, we washed up, brushed our teeth and went to bed (because it was nearly 7:00 PM). What a great day!
After breakfast, we went to the 9:00 mass. I altar served during it. I was the only server there, so I had to do almost everything (except the incense). When we got home, we opened the presents that were under the tree. I got a book, a digital camera, a headlamp, and a lego set and some candy from grandma.
After we opened presents, we went to the Peralta's house. My friend Rickey had gotten boxing robots for Christmas, and we played with them for hours. There was a lot of food, including chocolates, candy canes, M&Ms, cake, and breadsticks.
After we ate, Rickey got to open another present. It was a set of two Laser X blasters. His brother Nicholas got the same set as well. After me and Rickey installed the batteries, we turned on the blasters and started shooting at each other. Marianna, Rickey's big sister, played as well.
After a few more hours, it was time for us to go home. We had been at their house for more then 6 hours! When we go home, we washed up, brushed our teeth and went to bed (because it was nearly 7:00 PM). What a great day!
Comments
Post a Comment