Riddles

I like to make up riddles. When I make up a new one, I always ask it to somebody. Below I have 4 riddles that you might want to share with your friends.

1. If a red house is made of red wood, and a blue house made of blue wood,
what is a green house made of?

2. There is a plane crash halfway between Melbourne and Sydney. 7 people die. How many survivors
do they bury?

3. When the rain comes down, what goes up?

4. An 8 letter word that starts with E and ends with E, but can only
hold one letter.

5. When snow comes down, what goes up?

6. What did Darth Vader order at the Italian restaurant?

7. What starts with P, ends with E, and has a million letters in it?

8. What do you call a tornado that unexpectedly appears in movie?

Answers
1. Glass.
2. None of them. They bury the victims, not the survivors!
3. Umbrellas.
4. Envelope.
5. Snowballs
6. Only one cannoli. (Obi-Wan Kenobi. Get it?)
7. Post office.
8. A plot twist(er).

Comments

  1. Uncle Dan had to think about number 3! Good job, Finn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts